- Earn rewards: Have the option of earning a 1% cash back rebate annually or redeeming reward points for travel, gift cards or merchandise. See below for full details.
- Manage expenses: Issue individual cards and set spending limits for designated employees
- Track business spending: Stay on top of expenses using our online tools
- Reconcile accounts: Access expense management reports and download them to your accounting system
- Save more: With Mastercard Easy Savings®, get immediate rebates of up to 25% when you use your card at participating companies on fuel, car rentals, food, accommodation, services or merchandise
- Protect your purchases1: Benefit from coverage for loss, theft or damage for 90 days from the purchase date and get double the original manufacturer’s warranty up to one additional year
- Travel with peace of mind. Choose the optional travel and medical insurance1
HSBC BusinessVantage® Mastercard®
You need strategies and solutions to help you navigate an uncharted environment. We can help.Contact us
The HSBC BusinessVantage Mastercard is a convenient and secure way to pay for business and travel-related expenses. In addition to offering tools to manage spending, the card provides extended warranties on purchases, automatic savings at participating merchants, and reward programs.
The perfect balance: Efficiency and control meet savings and rewards
Compare the difference
HSBC BusinessVantage Mastercard
Everyday expenses, under control
HSBC BusinessVantage Plus
Peace of mind for business travellers
Annual interest rate
Online account overview
Mastercard emergency services
Extended warranty insurance 1
Purchase assurance 1
Car rental insurance 1
Trip insurance 1
Travel assistance 2
Legal assistance 2
Optional travel and medical insurance
HSBC Rewards Programs 3
(choose one below)
HSBC Business Card Rewards Program4:
1 Reward Point for each $1 in eligible
HSBC Cash Back Rewards Program5:
1% cash back annually on eligible
Welcome bonus of
1,000 rewards points 4
Welcome bonus of
5,000 rewards points 4
Ready to start?
®Mastercard, Cirrus and Mastercard Easy Savings are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
®HSBC BusinessVantage is a registered trademark of HSBC Holdings plc used under license by HSBC Bank Canada.
- Coverage is underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida (ABLAC) and/or American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC), Assurant Solutions® companies. ABLAC, ABIC, their subsidiaries and aliates carry on business in Canada under the name of Assurant ®. All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Please refer to the Certificate of Insurance in the Cardholder Manual and/or the HSBC BusinessVantage Travel and Medical Insurance Distribution Guide for full terms, conditions and limitations. ®Assurant and Assurant Solutions are registered trademarks of Assurant, Inc.
- Travel Assistance and Legal Assistance are assistance and referral services, not insurance. Any costs incurred for or in connection with such services will be charged to your HSBC BusinessVantage Mastercard account (subject to credit availability). Please refer to the Travel Assistance Services section contained in the Cardholder Manual for specific terms, conditions and limitations.
- Rewards programs are available to individual cardholders. HSBC is not responsible for any federal and/or provincial tax liability, including income tax, arising from the issue or redemption of rewards points or cash back rebate. HSBC does not issue tax receipts. Please review tax consequences with your advisor.
- Rewards points are awarded for most purchases charged to an HSBC BusinessVantage Mastercard account, less credits for returns, refunds and adjustments. No rewards points are earned on cash advances, optional services, interest charges or fees. A Welcome Bonus will be credited when the cardholder makes an eligible purchase with their HSBC BusinessVantage Mastercard following enrollment. Limit of one bonus per account. Residents of Quebec have the option to call HSBC Mastercard Customer Care to receive their bonus. All rewards offered are subject to the current Terms and Conditions of the HSBC Business Card Rewards Program.
- Cash Back rebate is earned on most purchases charged to an HSBC BusinessVantage Mastercard account, less credits for returns, refunds and adjustments. No rebate is earned on cash advances, optional services, interest charges or fees. Cash back rebate is accumulated annually and credited to the individual HSBC BusinessVantage Mastercard account annually on the January statement (for the prior year), provided the Account is in good standing. Please refer to the HSBC Cash Back Rewards Terms and Conditions for complete details and conditions. All fees are stated in and charged in Canadian dollars.
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.