Monthly reports are also available through HSBCnet: Deposit detail extract, Deposit details and Deposit summary.
Browse through the item search functionality to locate specific items based on criteria defined for the search.
Benefits for your business
- Sign in to your HSBCnet account on the HSBCnet Mobile app
- Use your smartphone camera to capture an electronic image of your deposit items (cheques, money orders or bank drafts)
- Download the HSBCnet mobile app and log in to the app with your HSBCnet login credentials
- The intuitive app interface guides you through the process to ensure deposits are accurately scanned and submitted
- Set user access controls to meet your business requirements
- Deposit items are submitted to HSBCnet over a secure 128-bit encrypted connection
- The system automatically checks for duplicate items and its auto-balancing feature identifies errors
- Click here (PDF, 1.31MB) to learn more about how the Mobile Cheque Deposit app can be used to make deposits using your smart phone.
- Do you process a large volume of cheques? Learn more about Remote Deposit Capture using an HSBC-supplied scanner to deposit up to 50 items at a time.
For more information about fees, please refer to the HSBC Commercial Service Charges Brochure (PDF, 266KB).