22 March 2020
We are monitoring the coronavirus situation very closely and liaising with government and public health officials. Our priority is the well being of our customers and employees.
To contribute to community efforts in limiting the spread of COVID-19, we’ve temporarily reduced our branch operating opening hours at most of our branches. Please visit our branch locator for updated hours in your area.
We’re doing our part to safeguard everyone’s health and wellness. For now, we’ve made the decision to keep our branches open to serve you, but with reduced hours to help minimize social interaction. More vigilance means less chance of exposure, and that’s better for everyone. We will continue to support our branch employees throughout these changes. All of our employees are important to us, and we are committed to helping them through this challenging time.
Safe in-branch banking
Following guidelines from the Public Health Agency of Canada, please do your part to keep everyone safe by staying home if:
- You’ve travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days and haven’t self-isolated;
- You feel unwell, or may have come into contact with someone who is unwell;
- You’ve been in close contact with anyone who is suspected of having or has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Instead, visit us online, use our mobile app, or give us a call.
We’re taking extra steps to keep everyone safe, including:
- Enhanced cleaning services to all our branches and deep-cleaning services where necessary, with increased attention to high-touch areas;
- Increased employee awareness on the need for good personal hygiene;
- Additional supplies throughout our work sites;
- Self-isolation requirements for employees who have been in affected locations, or exposed to affected individuals;
- Home-working and alternate site arrangements, and restricted travel.
Safe remote banking
We’re here to protect and support you and your business – this is our message and commitment to you. Your Relationship Manager is available to you through all communication channels.
As always, HSBCnet Mobile and HSBCnet Online are safe, easy and available 24/7.
Use your logon credentials for both portals.
- View your balances and transaction history
- Make bill payments
- Make wire payments
- Make inter-account transfers
- Track the status of your payments with the Track Payments feature
We will continue to provide with updates on our website