Thank you for choosing HSBC for your financial and wealth management needs. We are committed to providing you access to the solutions and services you need as conveniently as possible.
Making HSBC fully accessible to you
Many steps have already been taken to improve accessibility at HSBC including:
- Barrier-free access at almost every HSBC branch and office across the country
- Relay service is available at all HSBC call centres to enhance communication
- Mandatory accessibility training for approximately 8,000 HSBC employees to ensure we always understand the needs of our customers
Some additional steps are being taken or will be taken in the near future:
- Upgrade of all HSBC Bank Canada websites to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Develop printed marketing and informational materials that are available in alternative formats
Most web browsers include functionality to let you change text size, background colors and other display settings. Click here to learn more.
We welcome your feedback
Our journey towards full accessibility is well under way and your feedback is a vital component of this process.
We are always looking for ways to improve. If we're doing something right in making HSBC more accessible, let us know so we can continue our actions. If we can do something better, let us know so we can change.
Share your accessibility insights:
- Business Banking Enquiries
- Visit an HSBC branch
To contact a specific HSBC division, visit the Contact Us page.