Business Banking Solutions
Introducing a great way for your business to bank everyday. Whether your focus is growing at home or worldwide, HSBC gives you the flexibility and capability you need to thrive.
Business Chequing Account
- Support your day to day operations with this chequing account (available in Canadian or US dollars). The monthly account package fee includes transaction fees waived on the first 20 Debits and Credits, Mobile Cheque Deposit service (monthly fee and fees for the first 10 cheque deposits waived) and access to HSBCnet Basic service. The monthly fee is waived if you maintain a minimum monthly balance.
Business Savings Account1
Put your surplus balances in this complimentary savings account. No fees for credits, and fees waived for the first five debit transactions per month.
View activity and your interest earned via HSBCnet.
HSBC BusinessVantage Mastercard2
Tie it all together with a comprehensive program to support your business spend. Whether you’re paying a vendor, travelling to a conference or meeting with a client, get rewarded for your business spend. In addition to offering tools to manage spending, the card provides extended warranties on purchases, automatic savings at participating merchants, and reward programs.
Cash Management Account
A flexible, interest bearing operating account, available in Canadian and US dollars. An ideal option if you maintain a higher account balance and looking to optimize returns.
This account may allow you to earn higher interest than similar term investment products while still offering the flexibility to access your money.
HSBCnet: Our award-winning everyday platform designed with you in mind.
A powerful, intuitive tool to help you manage your banking needs wherever you are, 24/7. Enjoy more control over your finances with real time information to help you make informed decisions. Choose the package that suits you, check out our service bundle guide.
Access a powerful range of HSBCnet services anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. Now supporting mobile authentication via soft token, and a full suite of biometric capabilities including touch or face ID for iOS and Android, and face ID for iPhone X or later.
Mobile Cheque Deposit
It doesn’t matter if it’s dusk or dawn – you can make deposits from the dentist’s office or a dance recital or the driveway. Use the HSBCnet Mobile app on your smartphone to scan and submit your deposit items online, and receive funds fast (subject to clearing guidelines).
Help and Support:
Mobile Messaging: Stay connected on the go with mobile messaging on HSBCnet.
Virtual Assistant: Ask any question, from anywhere. Available on our website and via HSBCnet, Virtual Assistant can help address any common questions you have.
Live Chat: A more human touch. Available via HSBCnet, you can speak to an agent to address your point in time concerns.
Stay connected to transactions, approvals and any suspicious activity through HSBCnet’s innovative alert notification system.
- Interest for each currency paid or charged according to the specific posted rate. Minimum balance may be required to earn interest. Refer to "Today's Rates" bulletin available on our website at www.hsbc.ca/rates and through HSBC branches. Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly.
- ® Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
® HSBC BusinessVantage is a registered trademark of HSBC Holdings plc used under license by HSBC Bank Canada.
- The HSBCnet Mobile app is available for iPhone and Android based smartphones. If you do not have an Apple or Android device, or do not wish to download the Apple or Android app, you can access HSBCnet Mobile via your phone’s web browser. Visit the App Store or Google Play, search “HSBCnet” and download the HSBCnet Mobile app today. Apple, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
We do not charge for the App. However, your mobile network operator may charge you to access the App and these charges may vary if you access the App when abroad. You are responsible for these charges. Services provided by HSBC Bank Canada are subject to terms and conditions.
Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation
Some HSBC accounts and deposit products up to certain dollar amounts are eligible for insurance under the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation Act (CDIC). Learn more about CDIC and how CDIC Deposit Insurance works:
- Visit https://www.cdic.ca/ Deposit Insurance
- Read "Protecting Your Deposits." Visit CDIC to download a copy.
Request a call back
Find out more about HSBC Business Banking
Take advantage of products and services designed for fast-growing companies like yours, and grow locally and beyond Canada’s borders.
In Conversation With
We’re here to help you shape your success. Take advantage of products and services designed for fast-growing companies like yours, and grow locally and beyond Canada’s borders.
Listen to the experience of our customers, their challenges and how they are thriving in today’s market.
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.